- Posts: 177
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:55 am
- Location: the streets of rage 2
hey! just thought i'd post a comic i drew so everyone knows what i'm about, this i just finished up for the meathaus 8 anthology.
click this link to see the whole thing, its 10 pages.
life aint nothin but comics and money
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:22 pm
- Location: The Beach Laguna
Pretty cool stuff, Becky. Very dark drawings. I really like how you inked the clouds. Yep...
- Posts: 695
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:01 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS, Canada
Maybe I missed something, but I'm not sure what he's fighting against. himself? The sea? His...pants? ^_^;
Page six is lovely, and your inking in general amazes me.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9337
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:59 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
Cool stuff, Becky! I think the Demo covers on your site are simply amazing....
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4562
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:24 am
- Location: Toronto
It's a great comic. I like how such a random and mundane thought ("my pants keep falling down") can run through his head whilst being in such a fantastical place.
- Posts: 2604
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:21 pm
- Location: SF bay area, CA
I agree, very cool inking.. But I'm not sure if the story comes across that well. In any case, between this and Matthew's comic, that Meathaus collection is already kicking ass.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests