huge dump

Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
Mutual

huge dump

Post by Mutual » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:59 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

narishatar

Post by narishatar » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:56 am

Fun. I like the big guy toward the end, laughing and making fists toward himself. I'll trade you my knowledge of anatomy for yours! You've got it down! I was a bit confused at the beginning, because you used so many lines to define the shapes, but it seems obvious later on that you understand them and use them rather economically. Is it just for the look? (How dare a visual image be simply about how it looks!)
I love it!

Dek

Post by Dek » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:38 pm

Nice drawings, I love the scribbely-sketchy style of em. Could you possibly shrink em down? They're a little big - maybe stick em behind a link, or a thumbnail?

aaron

Post by aaron » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:05 pm

I dig the more clear drawings, but the scribbles are cool too. Nice contrast you got going on.

Mutual

Post by Mutual » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:02 am

Thanks guys for the replies. I am glad you like them. I didnt want these scraps to go to waste. Yeah I was gonna stick them behind a link but I know that lots of people do not like following links in order to look at the pics, that and my 20 inch mac monitor plays tricks on me. Thanks again guys, glad you like. I really havent had the time I used to have for the drawing. 3d modeling and animation takes up alot of time, and I am tryin to stay focused on both.