- Site Admin
- Posts: 9337
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:59 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
Copper for October...
- Posts: 892
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:19 am
- Location: Finland
Oh I so relate to this, Kazu! This is a beautiful strip... wow.
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:18 am
- Location: Melbourne.
That is one odd bridge...
I like it though.
Great comic. There's a lot of fish in the water, but it doesn't seem like Copper's caught anything... Metaphor?
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:26 am
- Location: Germany
this copper comic caught a fall mood very good !
and i really like the design of the trees and the bridge
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:43 am
- Location: Kent, England
Aww, poor Fred. Can't just relax and enjoy the moment. I know just how he feels. Whenever I'm supposed to be enjoying myself I always spend the whole time worrying that I'm not having enough fun. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.
PS I like the bridge design - it's nice and quirky. Makes you wonder why they had to build it so high. (To avoid flying piranha, perhaps?) The rickety lamppost is just the icing on the cake.
Have you ever noticed how most of the trouble in the world is caused by people who claim to be trying to get rid of troublemakers?
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:46 am
- Location: The Netherlands, in a small place called Leusden.
Wauw, Thats a nice one, and copper doesnt even know
what fred is thinking, poor dog, hope he gets over it...
Nice one, Kazu, and the biggest panel looks amazing, wonderful!
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:11 am
- Location: Iceland
Holy cow, I love that bridge!
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:06 pm
- Location: 1 hr east of Vancouver (currently)
Great to see how different a character Fred is from Copper.
A Mad Tea-Party
- Posts: 201
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:15 am
- Location: L.A., CA, U.S.A.
Great colors and mood! This one is probably one of my favorite installments!
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:50 pm
- Location: bucktown, NY
really great, I think this is my favorite copper strip yet.
"Everything in my shop is the best," replied the butcher. "You cannot find here any piece of meat that is not the best."
At these words Banzan became enlightened.
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:05 am
- Location: Earth, Milky Way
Are you trying to tell us something? Are you gong to kill him off?
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:22 pm
- Location: The Beach Laguna
The drawing and coloring on this one are great! Excellent job. The bridge to the little island is so funny to me.
I don't think I really relate to the message, but I still love the comic.
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:50 am
- Location: La Habra
Beautiful! One of my favorites too.
- Posts: 1672
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:29 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Fantaaaaastic colors, K-money.
Lovely, personal writing...
Another excellent Copper.
When's the book???
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:24 am
- Location: UK - Warwickshire
I thought a while about I could write as a reply, but I couldn't describe it, or do it justice; it is enough to say that it made me stop.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests