- Site Admin
- Posts: 9337
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:59 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
Okay, folks, it's done!!! Now it goes to Image, and from there, the printer...
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:53 am
- Location: United Kingdom
Hooray! I can't wait. I love that back cover too, not seen that before.
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:18 am
- Location: Melbourne.
Fuh... fuh... four-hundred and thirty-two pages?
This is going to kick so much ass that bigger asses will have to be invented to contain all the kicking.
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:24 am
- Location: UK - Warwickshire
Nicely done! My thanks in advance to all the guys and gals who undoubtedly worked their asses off to put this together. Well done! I can't wait!
- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: Portland, OR
sheezus....432 pages. Can't wait to see it.
- Posts: 1508
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:40 pm
- Location: Alhambra, CA
- Posts: 740
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:13 am
- Location: Berkeley, CA
432 pages? Good Lord! That's a FAT book! I had no idea it was going to be that big...
Congratulations to the entire Flight crew on finishing it! I'm gleefully anticipating this second volume.
Great! I cannot wait to pick this one up! Now you can start to update Copper!
- Posts: 552
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:27 pm
- Location: Cite des Anges
I actualy dreamt of it last night!!!.....for real!
I cannot wait.
- Posts: 858
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:28 pm
- Location: Langley, BC
432 pages!? That an over 200% increase in sheer awesomeness!
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:57 pm
- Location: Montreal
mozeltof, kazu! great work...
looking forward to holding this thing and reading it!
- Posts: 1948
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:43 pm
- Location: Culver City
The cover is nice...and sure, its a lot of pages....But, is it really gonna be good?!
I second Amy's gesture up top...
- Posts: 676
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:43 am
Intergalactic proton powered electrical tentacle advertising droids!!!!!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:06 am
- Location: Philly
Geez, I have been working on a 24 pager for 10 years. Hats off to you and your crew. I'll be pickin' one up!
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Southern California
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests