Have an XBOX 360? Has it broken?

Discuss games.
patricia123

Post by patricia123 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:12 am

What xbox 360 game do you think is the best role playing game? I just got my xbox and I dont want to buy a game and not like it. I really Loved the FF games if that helps any.

Stick
Flight Moderator

Post by Stick » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:38 pm

patricia123 wrote:What xbox 360 game do you think is the best role playing game? I just got my xbox and I dont want to buy a game and not like it. I really Loved the FF games if that helps any.

if you loved Final Fantasy, you'll probably like playing Lost Odyssey, since it's practically the same as a Final Fantasy title, considering that it's basically been created by a studio of ex-squaresoft employees. The feeling that it's a pseudo final fantasy is really apparent, even down to the combat system.

Kazu
Site Admin

Post by Kazu » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:51 pm

I don't play role playing games as often as I used to, but after hearing from my friends, I'm really interested in playing Mass Effect. The game is from BioWare, who also created Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Baldur's Gate, and Neverwinter Nights. It's also an older title that was popular, so you can pick it up for less than 30 dollars.

As Stick mentioned, based on your love of FF, Lost Odyssey sounds like a good bet. Mistwalker Studios (the company comprised of many of the original Squaresoft employees) also created a game called Blue Dragon that might be worth looking into. Aside from these options, Tales of Vesperia looks interesting too.

dik pose

Post by dik pose » Wed May 20, 2009 12:30 am

Microsoft should be sending you a "coffin" it is the box you will ship it back in.