New Game discussion forum

Discuss games.
Kazu
Site Admin

New Game discussion forum

Post by Kazu » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:55 pm

Seeing as I spend much more time on video games than any other form of entertainment these days, I thought it might be a good idea to start a section dedicated to them. Besides, it's obvious that video games inspire much of our work anyway. Right? Heheh.

Welcome here! And feel free to post...

Azzamckazza

Post by Azzamckazza » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 pm

Can I ask a question I've been wanting to ask you for ages. How do you find the time to play games in your busy schedule? You saeem to be doing a billion things at once and you're always playing the latest games - it's awesome but I want to know how you do it. Have you a Harry Potter timer turner?
ImageImage

Kazu
Site Admin

Post by Kazu » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:37 pm

I work FAST. :wink:

Kazu
Site Admin

Post by Kazu » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:41 pm

Actually, I need things like movie-watching, video games, washing dishes, office-rearranging, and errand-running to give me time to think about how I'm going to execute my story concepts. I'm constantly running all the projects in the back of my mind, hoping at some point, something will help trigger a solution, rather than force myself to solve things immediately. Films, above all else, help me to do that. Although sometimes a session with Resident Evil 4 can really help. In short, playing games, watching films, and reading books are all part of a day's work. I'm having a little trouble justifying all the Halo playing, though. I think I do that just for fun. :)

SonOfaRich

Post by SonOfaRich » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:29 pm

Wow this is new. :-P
Intergalactic proton powered electrical tentacle advertising droids!!!!!

nateomedia

Post by nateomedia » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:20 pm

Awesome! I was just thinking the other day that I wished there was a gaming forum and here it is! Thanks!