Page 1 of 1

Amatuer question: Photoshop hot-keys?

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:19 pm
by -PookeyG-
Hey all,

Sorry for the newb questions, but where can I get me a list of hot-keys or hot-key combinations for Photoshop?

Example: If I want to select the "magnifier" tool to I push Ctrl-M or Shift M or.... what?

Thanks Y'all

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:33 am
by agent44
Click on Help>Photoshop help
Then type in "Keyboard Shortcuts"

You should get everything you need and more there. Have fun photoshopping.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:40 pm
by -PookeyG-
Thanks dude!