Just got Flight 3

FAQ and questions/comments
neil

Post by neil » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:11 pm

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it theo_n!

I think everyone will be satisfied by the 'depth' of Flight 4. Even the earilest concepts for many of the stories struck a chord with me.

Kazu
Site Admin

Post by Kazu » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:41 pm

Flight 4 looks to be a good balance of what people liked in all the books. I'm pretty excited about it. :D

hxero

Post by hxero » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:57 pm

I just read Flight 3... Awesome!!!

PerryDS

Diversity

Post by PerryDS » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:22 pm

I found Flight 3 full of inspiration and very rich with diversity and that is always a good thing. I enjoy the work of Kazu, and looking forward to seeing what results with Amulet.

These insights provide me with the awareness of the potential of the Graphic Novel format and that comics can convey much more than what is found in the predictable super hero syndications. And that there is an available market for this type of production.

I have been toiling away in the service industry as a contractor for some time in a writing and illustration capacity. Have been working on a concept for some time, and finally I feel I can commit myself to a 3-4 month schedule of working on my own Graphic novel. It all seems very possible thanks to the success of Flight and other productions out there.

I not sure if I will self-publish or deal with a publisher. There are advantages to both. Does anyone have advice on this?

Perry Shulak
www.criticalfusion.com

DarkWriter31

Post by DarkWriter31 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:32 am

[quote="skyblueff0"]
My biggest criticism is not the stories within the book, its the book that i got, i don't know if anyone had the same problem but, half way through the fox story and part of the fairy story, it seems as though the book wasn't printed properly, the colors or ink didn't over lap properly and shifted a little creating a blur effect, so yea, that's my biggest criticism. They were such great stories too. Other than that I thought some of the stories were too short and wanted a little bit more depth as well.

[/quote]

I have Volume 3 and there isn't that problem with the edition I have.

You are right about some of the stories being to short, but that's the cool part about some of those stories. You WANT them to go on and read more about the characters and get further into the stories.

Adam
"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

http://onethirsty.blogspot.com (My writings and ramblings.)