Copper: Praise and thanks.

FAQ and questions/comments

Copper: Praise and thanks.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:13 pm

I've just read the current "Copper" archive from start to end and I had to register just to say "wow!".

Some of the strips are like zen koans!

Thank you.

Kazu
Site Admin

Post by Kazu » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:17 pm

Hey thanks! :D

Lee M

Re: Copper: Praise and thanks.

Post by Lee M » Tue May 03, 2005 5:32 pm

Anonymous wrote:I've just read the current "Copper" archive from start to end and I had to register just to say "wow!".

Some of the strips are like zen koans!

Thank you.
What he said, with knobs on.
Have you ever noticed how most of the trouble in the world is caused by people who claim to be trying to get rid of troublemakers?

BigJKO

Post by BigJKO » Tue May 03, 2005 5:46 pm

Yes, I was first referred to Copper on Penny-Arcade's site, and checking out those comics, I then proceeded to Clive and Cabbage, and from there I checked out previews of Flight. In short, Copper, and everything you've done, inspires me to make something of my somewhat newfound drawing skills.

Rod

About Copper

Post by Rod » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:01 am

We had a link to the Copper How-to on the Wisenheimer and I posted one on the UK Cartoonists site. While they were there, cartoonists who didn't know Copper had a look-see. It was much loved. Fantastic piece of work.

Chris Browne

Baby I'm amazed

Post by Chris Browne » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:44 pm

Kazu,

I love your work and I'm looking forward to your latest- it looks wonderful! I really loved your terrific and generous how to pages but the BEST part for mr was, we have the same desk and chair!

Desk adjusts, chair has sometimes obnoxious foot rest/calf banger, right? I feel we are connected through our furniture! Your desk is much cleaner though.

Many blessings on you and everyone on Flight 3.

Best wishes, Chris Browne

http://www.raisingduncan.com
"Many are cold, but few are frozen" -Walt Destiny

Kazu
Site Admin

Post by Kazu » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:27 pm

Thanks Chris! I just clicked to your link and read through some of your comics. They're great! :D

The chair isn't all that annoying. For the longest time I had a drafting chair whose footrest would come loose no matter how much I tightened the bolts, so my tolerance is pretty high for these things. :)