Flight 5

FAQ and questions/comments
t0nichi

Flight 5

Post by t0nichi » Tue May 20, 2008 12:19 pm

Is there a schedule when Flight 5 will be released? Any previews? How about Flight Explorer 2?
.:T:.

Kazu
Site Admin

Post by Kazu » Tue May 20, 2008 9:46 pm

Flight 5 is scheduled for release in July. It will most likely debut at the San Diego Comic-Con.

t0nichi

Post by t0nichi » Wed May 21, 2008 7:05 pm

cool! thanks kazu! :)

t0nichi

Post by t0nichi » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:01 am

Just saw the Flight 5 banner!!!! Ubercool!!!!

Mapman

Post by Mapman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:17 am

Hi:

- My name´s Diego and I read Flight comics from issue 3.
I obtained the rest, I have just read Flight Explorer and now I´m waiting the number 5.

Only wanted to say that I am charmed with your work. It has inspired me very much, up to the point of creating with my friends a similar publication.
When we finish it, I you would like to be able to send a copy in pdf. Simply for you give us an opinion that we would write in the back cover in the printed edition.

Thank you. I will continue reading you.

See you!

Diego.

P.S.: Certainly, I am charmed with Daisy Kutter.

Og

Post by Og » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:27 am

Just wanted to say, if the creators read this, Flight 5 is a really nice collection. I've enjoyed it immensely.

Keep up the great work!

-Og
ImageImage

dark77778

Post by dark77778 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:35 pm

It was almost everything I was hoping it to be, and it had a follow up to Besboll, which was one of my favorite comics that made Flight 2 so special to me. The Importance of Space Travel was also fantastic on so many different levels. Rex's comic feels like it's somehow coming to a close [oooo] and it makes me wonder. Wyit is one of the only comics where I can actually stand the drawing technique used because of its setting and themes [mechs in the feudal orient what!? Sweet potatoes!] Kazu's comic made me think of The Fifth Element throughout the whole thing. Also, seeing Jellaby in full colour again I'm actually noticing has a different feel [like a totally different split] from the solo graphic novel...mainly because of Portia's attitude towards everything I guess is less depressing and more casual; the more colorful pallet doesn't hurt either as it gives more lushness to the space. Kean draws the maple leaf (aka tree star...sorry) more beautifully than the real thing. I actually found the forest to be less daunting than Jason's sitting by himself at home with mr. noodles...but maybe that's just because my rule of thumb in a forest is "Keep walking straight until you get out; avoid bears and most importantly, kids with cameras hunting Blair Witches." I've got more to say on all the other awesome comics, but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head without the book being in front of me right now. Oh wait, one more: Tacos!
I'm my own breed of eccentric.

Gabriell

Post by Gabriell » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:52 am

I'm curious if there is a wallpaper available of the cover image for Flight 5?

I often rotate the Canyon Rider and the Passing Ships.