Are there any good Brazilian BBQ restaurants in LA?

Recommend restaurants, dishes, cuisines, etc.
hemigoblin

Post by hemigoblin » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:35 pm

I've heard about one of those here in Atlanta.. supposed to be really good. Im not sure if it was Brazilian.. but I saw some commercial for a south american restaurant with the waiters going table to table with these gigantic slabs of meat. Like.. an entire cow on a stick...or pig or whatever. Unbelievably humongous slabs of ribs... That made me very hungry.

KingMixer

Bosa Nova

Post by KingMixer » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:06 am

I've been dying to check out Bosa Nova on Sunset in Hollywood, I might check it out this next Tuesday night. Dave are you in?

Mark

Coheteboy

Re: Bosa Nova

Post by Coheteboy » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:51 pm

KingMixer wrote:I've been dying to check out Bosa Nova on Sunset in Hollywood, I might check it out this next Tuesday night. Dave are you in?

Mark

Hey Mark,

Unfortunately I can't make it next week. I pushed a lot of plans until next week because so much of this past week has been helping a friend out with his Wedding that is in a few hours. Let me know how it is though!
My name is Dave.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:11 pm

Cafe Brasil isn't too bad, it's on Venice in Culver City. Has a very nice patio..

Cafe Brasil's churrasco plate is tasty and affordable, I think it's $8.75 for the plate with tax. It tastes pretty authentic and I like the atmosphere too. Also another plus is right across the street is a Brasilian market. I recommend getting the Minas pao de queijo- (or cheese bread) it is a little on the expensive size but...yumm it's really goood (with an extra o).

If you want buffet style meat galore, try Greenfield Churrascaria. I like this place better than Picanha. You save a few bucks and overall it has better meat selection and side dishes. (try the feijoada and estrogonofre).

hmmm....churrasco!