In-N-Out Burger

Recommend restaurants, dishes, cuisines, etc.
jshamblin

Post by jshamblin » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:02 am

Ian Jay wrote:You know the whole "4x4" and "3x5" thing? Apparently some kids went in and ordered a 100x100

Yikes.
Double Yikes! I've been to In-N-Out burger before and I never thought too much about it, but I'm sure they beat Mickey Ds.

Has anyone ever been to the Golden Ox? When I lived in Cali, a friend took me there and I swear that the burger took up the entire plate and the fries took up another! The guy at the counter said if we finished the entire meal, that we would win a free milk shake.... YAY! *groan*

SpiritWolf77

Post by SpiritWolf77 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:17 pm

I LOVE In-N-Out! I really don't eat much fast food because I'm a vegetarian and don't like greasy things, but In-N-Out is the exception. Their grilled cheese is delicious and nothing beats their fries and spread.

The other benefit is it's quick and cheap. The idea that I can get an entire meal for $3 is a very appealing one.

This is one of the big reasons I could probably never leave CA.

Nofret

Post by Nofret » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:12 am

They also have grilled cheese?

Double reason for me to try something at their place! So I'm curious about their burgers, having heard so much, but if their grilled cheese is that good...

kyubikitsy

Post by kyubikitsy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:22 pm

Woah! So THAT'S the "special menu" we eavesdropped on when KS and I hit a NorCal In-N-Out!

I personally stick to the regular hamburger - I get all the taste without all the bulk. ^_^v (And I tend to avoid cheese, unfortunately. T_T)

Locally, we only have "Kua'aina", which is a local favorite with bacon and avocado. Fries are frighteningly similar to In-N-Out too. They originated in Haleiwa (Surf Town #1) and expanded slowly. ^^

-kitsy

gau dog

Post by gau dog » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:37 am

In-N-Out rules! I always get a double double and no trouble.

In-N-Out should add bacon and avocado to their menu. *drool*