Recommend albums, songs, bands, etc.
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:51 pm
- Location: my computer chair!
one of my friends recommended Of Montreal to me, so i finally got their newest (i think) album, The Sunlandic Twins. its really fun to listen to, and i was wondering if anyone else had any comments on them. so yeah. they're pretty nifty.
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:43 am
- Location: New York
that's such a good album! i recommend their previous album, Satanic Panic in the Attic, too--it's a little more upbeat, and loads of fun.
they have a lot of free mp3s on their website:
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:25 pm
I have the Coquelicot album - sooooo good.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:05 am
I only have Sunlandic Twins, but it's definetly one of my favorite albums.
It puts me in such a good mood.
Sam: If this was about football, he would've had serious injuries.
Gene: He's dead, that's quite serious.
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:51 am
- Location: Miami Beach (SOBE), FL
All I have to say is.... "Wraith Pinned To The Mist"
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:29 pm
- Location: mississauga, on, canada.
Sunlandic Twins is very upbeat compared to their past albums. I heart the "Alabee" song.
- Mondays and Thursdays!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests