Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:33 am
- Location: Brazil
Here it goes, the second piece!
I'm planning to paint on a colored paper on the next one, what do you think?
Crits & comments are welcome!
- Posts: 1534
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:01 pm
- Location: Norway
I think this is very cool! You got nice style. I like em!!
Tor Harald Blom
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 1:07 am
- Location: Brooklyn NY
it's really good. Nice to see some work in traditional media that is still very graphic. Reminds me of the first time I saw Seth's stuff in person. My god, that man can paint.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:21 pm
- Location: UK: Bristol/Oxford
Very nice work, i love the design of these outfits, both pattern and construction.
Anatomy is solid and the clothes really have a sense of form.
No crits here, just awe
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:28 pm
- Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan USA
This new one is just as good as the others. Great job.
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:26 am
- Location: Germany
wow amanda, this looks great ! i liked the first one too, but was too lazy to comment
really like your drawing style !
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:36 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Awesome! I like it alot =)!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests