Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:18 am
- Location: Melbourne.
...by two of my favourite artists, Chris and Campy!
I'm wondering, which colouring does everyone like more?
- Posts: 1415
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:28 pm
- Location: Texas
I'd say the second green one...but bump up the saturation or contrast on the girl a little bit.
- Posts: 1534
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:01 pm
- Location: Norway
Limit your colors to thouse that tells the mood the best. It all come down to what you want to tell with the picture. But if you maybe make the girl more contrasted. The image is cool!
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:42 pm
The one on the left is better, except the girl kinda gets lost...especially the legs.
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:30 am
- Location: Limoilou Beach, Quebec
I'm a sucker for warm colors, so choice B
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:30 am
- Location: Arlington, TX
Beautiful artwork. The scattered leaves on the bed -- a nice subtle touch. I'd say lighter/greener.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests