Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:04 pm
- Location: San Francisco, CA
wow this is really nice and full of character!
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:20 am
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:22 pm
- Location: The Beach Laguna
This is amazing. I like the gun each monkey has.
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:30 am
- Location: paris
- Posts: 2145
- Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:14 pm
- Location: Burbank
*BAdump* (falls off chair)
Ack, this is what happens if I stay away for too long from this board: almost missed this illustrations!
Jake, this looks awesome !!! I do hope you do something else inspired from this
- Posts: 892
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:19 am
- Location: Finland
Whoah! How come I've missed this earlier!? This is so cool. I really love the pose. And I'm truly a fan of that thin line of yours.
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:50 am
- Location: La Habra
Cool, the monkeys seem more dangerous than the ape, makes me want to find out who they are.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:11 am
the ape is more a transport you know...hehehehe the monkeys really look more dangerous... but... the REAL danger could be also the little girl hahahahahahha
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:54 pm
Ah! Three elite snipers and their burly bodyguard. But what's this? Such a perplexing creature they've stumbled upon...
It follows the continuity of the third Ziganokum movie. It stars Shrub Mikanore as Ziganokum and Bizzorum. With Johothin Griggor as Nebulox.
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:46 am
- Location: San Diego, ca
Like it? It's awesome! Please do a story with this. I would love to see it.
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:10 pm
- Location: CA, USA
Btw do you know Pete Pacquett ..hmm not sure if thats how you spell his last name. He is an animator there at Blue Sky. He's a friend from a LucasArts internship.
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:58 pm
- Location: USA
freaking awesome indeed... good words... almost typed that myself, lucky I read the above posts...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests