Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:35 pm
- Location: Atlanta
edit - *delete
Last edited by hemigoblin
on Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:25 am
- Location: Orlando, FL
It's a regular old Sharpie drawing with watercolor over top of it. Hope that helps you out
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Los angeles
This is part of my yet to be updated official site, but I guess it qualifies. I'm usually not this mean lookin' though.
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 9:16 am
- Location: England
Have do you manage to type without limbs?
- Posts: 580
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 7:07 pm
- Location: Torontonia
My guess would be lots and lots of hopping
But I wonder what the lead does to your keyboard...jeez...
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:22 pm
- Location: The Beach Laguna
Here's my little self portrait. I've never done one before, but I kinda like it...
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:51 am
- Location: Miami Beach (SOBE), FL
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:47 pm
- Location: PDX
Drew this a while ago for my website redesign (and as you may have noticed, my avatar image is a detail of this pic) and it's one of few things I've drawn lately where the final product came out as good as the image I initially had in my head:
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:00 am
- Location: Scotland
Me. Except my hair's shorter now (or longer, if you're reading this a month or so from now)
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:34 pm
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:45 pm
- Location: Canada
Could you folks please stop being better than me?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:44 pm
i am a newbie
how do i link my picture? thanx
"the unexamined life is not worth living"
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:57 pm
- Location: CT, USA
Wasn't shaded until I shrunk it down to avatar size :P
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:07 am
Hi guys...I'm new to the forum. Anyways..after discovering this forum and reading a bit, I realized this is a pretty nifty forum! So giving in to peer pressure just "'cause everyone's doing it", I did a self-portrait or more appropriately tried to but ended up looking older. Ah well...I'll learn next time. Cheerio!
I'm worse at what I do best,
And for this gift I feel blessed.
Our little group has always been,
And always will until the end.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests