Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:35 pm
wow- i love this drawing too! beautiful!!!
- Posts: 1398
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:36 am
- Location: Connecticut
Actually Kean, I am getting things in place to make it into a children's book. My wife keeps pressing it, and a few friends have suggested it. The nail in the coffin was when I showed it to William Joyce and he said I had to do it. So, now the obstacle is finding the time.
- Posts: 552
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:27 pm
- Location: Cite des Anges
Your comic floored me too.
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:51 pm
- Location: my computer chair!
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:08 pm
- Location: fred'burg, va
I could 'read' a bible thick books of him running around and like.. encountering .. random things and what have you. Looking forward to one of my weekly visits to borders to end up with this under my arm.
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:31 pm
- Location: New York
I have just melted, that's one awesome image. It's a beautiful style, hitting every note right. ;o; I love the subtle contrasts.
What exactly is 'inkwash'...transparent layers of ink over pencils?
- Posts: 975
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: sydney
'something really witty/funny or profound here!'
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:00 am
- Location: Scotland
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:10 pm
- Location: CA, USA
TIGHT! I wanna huge that Cute Robot! ^_^
:now I have to go punch something to confirm my manhood!:
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:09 pm
- Location: LA
whats up bro?!?
love this piece alot.
have you posted the one with the robot in the snow? that ones great too.
catch ya later.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests