HOPE

Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
sideache

HOPE

Post by sideache » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:00 pm

Hope, I hope you don't mind, but I liked the middle bottom picture you posted in another thread. I have had a poor painting week, so I thought I would work this up when I saw your birthday thread. I decided to take it a bit further this morning.

incognito

Post by incognito » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:30 pm

Darn it sideache, stop making my day so much better!
:D

bigg

Post by bigg » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:40 am

wow that's great. so that's a portrait of hope? if it is...altho i don't know what she looks like, i'm sure you got her likeness dead on. keep it up man.
BigG
"I twist a blitz so quick it turns to roach clips/ New nicks get picked/ oh SHIT i need another hit/ I sip Sipps while two full clips spit hollow tips/ As I raise the guns up off my hips/ Now who you fukin with?"
http://www.wesleygunn.com

sideache

Post by sideache » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:58 am

I have no idea if this looks like Hope really. I just used a small b/w jpeg as ref. One that she posted in another thread. I liked the facial expression. It was an exercise in painting because I struggled a bit last week. Kean posted a B-Day thread for her, so I thought I would join in.

AndrewBell

Post by AndrewBell » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:23 pm

I really like the color styling on it, the really dark reds and the creamy highlights, it's not natural but it makes it all that much more interesting to look at.