Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:40 pm
- Location: Philadelphia
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:07 pm
- Location: Royal Oak, MI
Really nice. I like the tiny bit of color you added and the sharp lines. It's a nice style.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:39 pm
- Location: brisbane, australia
Wow, they all look great, in particular the red nosed guy, and the second page. Nice work, certainly sounds like you had a fun AND productive day.
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:43 am
- Location: nyc
they look very interestin. are the colors done with pastels?
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:32 am
- Location: tampa, fl
- Posts: 635
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:52 pm
- Location: Orlando
There are some subtle issues with proportion and placement, but your attention to lighting is excellent! The face with the purple shadows looks like ?she has a black eye, but the lighting on the nose and lips is really well-rendered.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests