Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
- Posts: 2425
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:35 pm
- Location: san francisco
Hope you all had a GREAT weekend.
This piece was done for a project on the theme of dragons.
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:27 am
- Location: Connecticut
Whoa, looks like you put a little more time into this one than your usual superb sketches.
The red is awesome, and the darker atmosphere is a really interesting change from your usual work.
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:39 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Man, that red really makes it pop. Whoa. And so intricate...
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:40 pm
wow, the intricacy of the plants versus the simple dragon shape is awesome!
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:49 pm
- Location: The Moon
I guess I love the weight of effort on your part, Pascal. This one is another of my favorites of yours.
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:32 am
- Location: tampa, fl
one of my favorite too.
- Posts: 1534
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:01 pm
- Location: Norway
It feels like the same forest that was in Disney Sleeping Beauty.
I like how you have put the dragon in the back. I didn`t see him at first.
(I am born in the year of the dragon
Tor Harald Blom
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:00 am
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9337
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:59 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
Nice one, Pascal.
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:13 pm
- Location: I go where the wind takes me.
Nice; it looks like it could be a screen shot from a tv show, ha ha. Kind of reminds me of samurai jack.
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:15 pm
- Location: Rockville, MD
Holy %&$#. That is awesome. The widescreen format is a nice touch too.
Remember to breathe.....
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:00 am
- Location: poland
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests