Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
- Posts: 2425
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:35 pm
- Location: san francisco
very rushed, but, ...have a GREAT Thursday everybody!
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:02 am
- Location: Norway
Love it love it.
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:23 pm
- Location: Boston, Massssssssachusetts
Lovely style and colors.
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 9:29 am
- Location: By the Lake, Idaho
I'm sure you've been asked this before, but I'm curious--
How on earth do you create these amazing drawings so quickly?!!?!
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:26 am
- Location: Burbank, Ca, USA
The sense of an entire environment there is genius.
- Posts: 351
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:35 am
- Location: Naptancia
Wow, Pascal. You're still at it.
It's a lovely painting.
What I really like about your illustration is the depth you created. I feel I can walk down that street and admire the town. No doubt San Francisco is influencing your work.
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:55 am
- Location: this life, and i live in So. Cali.
And it was great meeting you in person at the Comic Con
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests