Claire Wendling's "Drawers 2.0"

Recommend books, comics, graphic novels, etc.
Finnegan

Claire Wendling's "Drawers 2.0"

Post by Finnegan » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:10 pm

i just got my copy in the mail today and i must say that it is simply fantastic. Claire wendling is by far one of my favorite artists, and she never fails to deliver. this is probably one of the best art books i have (and i have some good ones). it's very similar to how she handled Iguana bay 2.0 last year. It's an updated version of the previous "Drawers" book with new pages of stuff and some of her older stuff redrawn. it's awesome to compare how she handles an older drawing now. damn... it's just great. if you aren't familiar with claire wendling go to www.claire-wendling.net and be enlightened

highest possible recomendation, people.

you can find it at
www.amazon.fr
www.fnac.com
if you can navigate all the french text
and www.stuartngbooks.com (coming soon there i hear)

enjoy!
EDIT: going through it alot more thuroughly, there are actually fewer "redrawn" images than i first believed. In fact, there is a TON of new material in here.

damn she's so f'n good

=BoB=

Nofret

Post by Nofret » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:19 am

More new material? Augh! Must get to complete the first Drawers artbook (which is a wonderful book too)!
I think my local libraries can get it, though with Le Cycliste as editor, it's been hard to get. I may just have to go through Amazon.fr for that.

I can only second that recommendation. Claire Wendling's art is amazing! :D :D