- Posts: 362
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:07 am
- Location: New York
That's good stuff! I'm excited for this book already!
I can't fly.
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:02 am
- Location: Norway
Frank - I love this! The coloring is so nice, I really like looking at this. I also love the silent atmosphere and the overall design. I wanna see more!
- Posts: 552
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:27 pm
- Location: Cite des Anges
thanks for sharing.
- Posts: 2145
- Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:14 pm
- Location: Burbank
I do remember this story and reading the original pages- the added colour is just wonderful. Looking forward to hold this one in my hands! Congrats
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:55 pm
- Location: lac-delage
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:32 am
- Location: tampa, fl
i remember this story when it was just black and white. i remember thinking it was fantastic, particularly because of the pacing. now the color brings a whole new element to the storytelling and, so far, i think i like it better.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:24 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
This looks amazing in color! Great palette choices.
Looking forward to the anthology.
"What side of the tracks are you on? Both because the world is...round." -GT
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:22 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Some of the best work I have seen lately
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:20 pm
this is quite inspiring...glad I peeked back a couple of pages to see what i've missed recently...really love'n these pages
- Posts: 1152
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 7:14 pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC
Ha ha, yeah - I remember this. And the colour works really well. Good-looking stuff!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests