- Posts: 649
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 1:07 am
- Location: Brooklyn NY
hey I did this as another color experiment, and because I like making comics.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9337
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:59 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
Heheheh. Man, this is both slightly depressing and hilarious at the same time. Nice.
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:58 pm
- Location: USA
Kazu wrote:Heheheh. Man, this is both slightly depressing and hilarious at the same time. Nice.
How very well put, and what I was planning to type before reading Kazu's post. =P
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:21 am
- Location: Paris, France
i didn't get it so i can only comment on the art and colors, and those are great so i have nothing else to write and good day to you all.
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:56 pm
- Location: UK
Frank, man, this is the balls! Absolutely superb! That face shot in panel 2 is too detailed and sublte for words, very nice! And the DING! expression in the final panel is pricesless! Loving the "coffee and cream" colours, too, really nice! Everyone has one golden impression, it's a like a ticket to popularity! Mine's Zoidburg. Ahem.
Man, you draw GOOD!
Buy and preview books by The Etherington BrothersHERE
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:09 am
- Location: the middle of bloody nowhere somewhere in Italy
wow! I really like your style... and especially your use of colour!
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:24 am
- Location: UK - Warwickshire
I have too agree with the comments on the facial expressions; they're sublime.
Lorenzo wrote:Everyone has one golden impression, it's a like a ticket to popularity! Mine's Zoidburg. Ahem.
hehe well I do Zap Branigan...now we just have to find the rest of the cast
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:57 pm
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
That was fantastic. Love the humor in this one, and the coloring is great. The facial expressions are right on.
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:39 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Napolean Dynamite, great comic with great art, and posts referencing Futurama. What else do you need?
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:06 pm
Good job Frank.
- Posts: 975
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: sydney
that last panel expression is GOLD!
'something really witty/funny or profound here!'
hahaha Awesome and I dig the colors and the sketch. hmm yea, I like it all.
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:32 am
- Location: tampa, fl
ha ha ha!! awesome.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests