STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread!! New images every week!

Post comics.
Lorenzo

Re: STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread!! New images every week

Post by Lorenzo » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Right, here we go. El Sketchbook Lorenzo volume F.I.V.E. is coming, and it's going to be a VERY limited edition, so you gotta pay attention...

We're making just 60 copies of this book, and they're going to be released in two batches of 30. The first 30 will go on sale at the Bristol International Comic and Small Press Expo on Saturday 14th May, where I'll be sketching and signing 'em. The second 30 will go on sale online (available for delivery anywhere in the world) through our STORE on Monday 16th May. Once they're gone, they're gone, that's it, they won't be on sale at any other show, and will never go on sale online again.

This brand new sketchbook weighs in at 140 glorious pages in eyeball twitching black and white, is full to the brim with character designs, environment concepts, unpublished secret projects, Stranski artwork and and a host of other good stuff. It will retail at a recession-friendly £9.95.

So, stay tuned, and I'll tell you more very soon, including a VERY special offer we're going to be running at the Bristol show!

Lorenzo!

Buy and preview books by The Etherington BrothersHERE!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:04 am

Wednesday! Dandy Day! Here's a few designs for a zombie skeleton army for an episode of YORE! I'm working on at the moment, I've posted up some more new bits and bobs on the blog this morning HERE!

Enjoy!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Whoop! Dandy Day! This week's issue sees the YORE! Gang embark on the Quest for the Key to the Kingdom! Not to be missed! BUT before you rush down to the shops, I wanted to show you this...!
I'm currently working on the second season of my Perniciously Perplexing Professor Popalop Puzzle Pages for the Dandy, one episode of which will feature this "bugs begone" insect repellent cannon. More on this soon!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:17 am

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue May 03, 2011 11:30 pm

This week's episode of YORE! comes out today, only in the Dandy, let's celebrate with some monsters, shall we...? Then a couple of other bits from the blog, including a shot of our new Baggage banner, and a flyer to let you know that Monkey Nuts is back in stock. Whoop! More sooooon!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Fri May 06, 2011 12:27 am

Just wanted to pop in and show you a little snap of the 30 copies of my new sketchbook that'll be going on sale when the doors open at the Bristol Comics Expo next Saturday (14th May).

If you've read THIS you'll know that there will only be 60 copies sold in total, ever, with 30 at the show and 30 going on sale online on Monday 16th May. Oh, and if you are coming to the show, then you will of course want to take advantage of THIS awesome offer! Free T-shirts? Holy Potatoes!

More soon!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue May 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Dandy day! Dandy Day! Yeah, that's right, fellow adventurers, the latest issue of the Dandy comes out today, and within it's papery walls you'll find the latest episode of YORE! in which our brave heroes come face to face with the Black Mage!! Oooh! Here then, is a recent environment I've been working on for the series...

And it's three days until the Bristol Comic Expo!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Sun May 15, 2011 11:48 pm

El Sketchbook Lorenzo volume F.I.V.E is now on sale! The first 30 sold out at the Bristol Expo this weekend, now it's your last chance to get a copy. There's just 30 copies available (delivered anywhere in the world!) through our store HERE. If you order before 31st May and enter the coupon code MAYBOOK at checkout, you'll get an additional 20% off!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Fri May 20, 2011 12:41 am

Okay, so those of you with a keen memory will remember THIS POST from July last year, in which we talked about a brand new series of fully illustrated novels we'd just signed to Random House/DFB. Well, the books are coming on well, and I just wanted to pop in here and show you a teeny-tiny bit of artwork. The series is a little way off being ready yet, but stay tuned to the blog for more news...!

Oh, and I also posted up a few of my sketches from the Bristol con HERE if you wanna see 'em!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed May 25, 2011 1:19 am

Wednesday = Dandy day! I'm just about to scamper off to the shops to pick up my copy, in which Piggy, Doombar and Elfin from YORE! will encounter the wonders of four legged transportation. In the meantime, I wanted to show you a little more artwork form the second season of my Professor Popalop puzzle pages, coming soon to the Dandy...

More on the way!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:17 am

It's Wednesday in the UK and it's Dandy-buyin' time! Here's some more bits from YORE...!

Also, I've uploaded a massive character design file in my DevaintArt gallery HERE, for those of you who like such things!

More soon!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:39 am

Today's post is all about rubbish dumps, park benches and burning castles, enjoy!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 am

A couple here, one I posted up on the blog last week to celebrate 10 1/2 years of going out with my girl, and one from my new series of Professor Popalop Puzzles. May be my last post for a bit, as I'm moving, which you can read about HERE

See you soon!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 am

Hey folks! It's been a long time, but the dust is finally settling and the new house is coming together, along with my new studio, which is about 70% built as we speak. Thought I'd better come back in here with something truly new, so here, for yer' eyeballs, is a brand new piece from my book Stranski, more of which you can see through my older posts.

Enjoy!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 pm

So, we have several books and series well into production at the moment, but I can't show you anything from any of them! In fact, the only book I can show you work from at the moment is Stranski, so I'm going to be doing a bit of that for a while, hope you enjoy!

Lorenzo!