STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread!! New images every week!

Post comics.
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon May 15, 2006 10:27 pm

Hey Mikie! Hoho! Thanks! LOVE your avater!

Mbellamy! You're too kind! Thank you for taking the time to most! Much appreciated!

So, I'm all settled back from the Big Bristol Con, and boy did we have a good time!!! Lots of very exciting new developments in and around the Blink camp, but not alot I can talk about here yet!! So, in the meantime, thanks to all the folks who came along, particularly those who check out our stuff on the forums and made it down for the weekend, very, very cool! I'll let you all know when the con pics are up, but in the meantime, here's some more MOON! fun!

Oh, and it's another short week this week (I know, I know, part timer, right?) so tomorrow I'll have a special treat for you folks as I'm off to the Blink chalet in Morzine, France for the weekend! Wheee!

Lorenzo!

Buy and preview books by The Etherington BrothersHERE!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue May 16, 2006 10:13 pm

Well, here we are, then, the end of another short week for Lorenzo, so here, in place of my absence, is a mighty FOUR-PAGE post, depicting some of the adventure from issue 9 of Malcolm! Enjoy folks, see you Tuesday when I get back...!

Lorenzo!

Between these two pages another scene takes place, hence the pickup line "Revenge, rasper?" which links nicely from the cut scene, but doesn't make alot of sense here!

The_Noik

Post by The_Noik » Wed May 17, 2006 4:38 am

*loves explosions*

Awesome looks, too bad malcolm is in deep troubles now. :P
(wonder what will safe him...)

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon May 22, 2006 10:21 pm

Hey-hey, the Noik! Dude, glad you dig, man! Yep, the bunny's in trouble alright! Hoho! Thanks for posting, palski!

So, I just got back from an AWESOME time out in Morzine, chilling with my bro, the man behind the creation and writing of all our stories, Robin, or Bob, or whatever you wanna call him. ANYWAYS, we were up in a beautiful chalet a thousand or so feet up, and I must say, all that fresh air's envigorated me no end, so expect an even greater output from the Blink in the coming months! Yeah! Thanks, Bo-bo!

In fact, let's start right now, here's another smudgey-smudgey MOON! character design I produced as part of a sketch battle I was invited to participate in by the boy genius KERON GRANT a while back. More tomorrow, folks!

Lorenzo!

Image[/url]

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue May 23, 2006 10:26 pm

Well, today I think it's time for another delve into the dreamy world of One Night in the City. Hope you likey, friends!

Back with more on Friday!

Lorenzo!

Seth Wolfshorndl

Post by Seth Wolfshorndl » Tue May 23, 2006 10:45 pm

Oh, man, I really dig that last Moon sketch! Really piques my curiousity!! Very cool design.

-Seth
Image Image

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed May 24, 2006 10:12 pm

Hey Seth! Thank you so much, man! That's really encouraging for ole' Lorenzo!! He's one of many secondary characters (he doesn't even have a name or a roll in the comic at the moment!) that I've been knocking out. The main protagonists will be presented in a more official fashion in this very thread soon! Stick around, palski!!! Thanks for the post!

Wait though, it's THURSDAY! I never post on Thursdays!!! Ah well, I guess I just can't keep away from this place, huh? Hoho! Okay folks, so, as ever, I try to visually mix it up in this thread, so here, for those pencil lovers out there, is the the final pencils for a little shot of the Gullivan's resplendant abode in Malcolm Magic issue 10!

More tomorrow, guys!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Thu May 25, 2006 10:00 pm

At last! Friday! Sweet, sweet, friday! It's a bank holiday here in the UK, which means you won't be seeing ole'Lorenzo back here until Tuesday! Yikes! Hopefully this little slice of web-flyer MOON! fun will keep youse going until then!

Have a great one, folks, see you in three!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Fri May 26, 2006 3:37 am

Okay, guys, so I've got such a lot of stuff backed up to show you folks I think I'm gonna have to post twice today! So here it is, another suitably vague and intriguing pic from the world of MOON! Hoho! Hope you dig, pals!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon May 29, 2006 9:16 pm

Well, folks, I hope everyone had a super-coolio weekend! Time for a forray into Malcolm Magic agiain this morning I think! Here's a little web-only layup utilising panels and dialogue from the recently released issue 10.

Enjoy, folks! More tomorrow!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue May 30, 2006 10:16 pm

So, here it is, another shamefully short week for your old pal Lorenzo! Sorry guys! I'm gonna be scampering off to Norfolk for four days to hang in the almighty new Blink Mansion, so I'd better be off! While I'm away, I hope you enjoy checking out this little slice o' MOON! concept work! Cho-choooo!

See you back in here first thing Monday, guys!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:24 am

Well, here we are at the start of another week, a full week for once, so you can expect updates every day except Thursday! Coolio. So, that's enough talk, let's have another slice of Malcolm Magic, huh?

More tomorrow, folks!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:23 pm

Another little piece of environmental stuff here, folks, this one's taken from our one-shot Tusk, and shows the floorplan to the Last Mammal Standing Public House...

The_Noik

Post by The_Noik » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:23 am

Awesome stuff again, Lorenzo.
I always enjoy this thread.
And I mostly like the lighting in your comics.

Btw, do you also use some sorta distance blur? :D

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:51 pm

Hey the Noik! Man, good to see you! Thanks, pal! I'm trying really hard to improve my colouring/lighting, so that's a real compliment! Thank you! No, no distance blur, but in some of the Malcolm and MOON! colour images the backgrounds are pencils while the characters are inked, maybe that's it? Thanks for posting, pal!!!

So here we are with another web-flyer I did for MOON! a while back. Hey, that IS a big one....!