STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread!! New images every week!

Post comics.
The_Noik

Post by The_Noik » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:01 am

I'm running out of compliments! :mrgreen:
I like it!

And...OMG, that new signature is also awesome!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:04 pm

Hey The Noik!!!

Hoho! Thank you so much man! That's really cool! I thought you'd like the sig, dude! Glad you dig it! More for you tomorrow, pal!

A little more One Night in the City today I think...

Buy and preview books by The Etherington BrothersHERE!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:10 pm

So, the MOON! wheels roll on, and I thought you guys may like to see a few of the smudgey character designs I've been sketching out. Today's is not a primary character, more a broad character feel experiment. Having not had to draw more than a couple of female characters in Malcolm during the entire run so far, it's looking like MOON!'s gonna be awash with "da ladies", as my man Strongbad might say. So, I'd better get scribbling!

Back on Friday, with something of an exciting exclusive!!! Yeah!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:36 pm

So, it's Friday, and as such I'm feeling more than a little excited about a nice long weekend. However, a bank holiday here in the UK means I won't be posting on Monday. Fear not though, friends, as I'll instead be treating you all to TWO postings today! Here's the first, a page from Malcolm Magic issue 9. What? No words?! I hear you guys, and don't worry, you'll be getting a nice slab of my brother's "unique" dialogue with a 4-page MM09 sequence reeeeeal soon! Hoho! Stay tuned, folks, and try to figure out how the guys are gonna get out of this one! No, the dragon CAN'T fly, well, not during this scene anyway (he's got a cold)!

All the best!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:25 am

Okey-dokey! So, as promised, here's the last post of the week from me. A poster we did for the Bristol comics expo (held in two weeks time) here in bear old Bristol. We're good friends with Mike Allwood, the organisor of said show, and his boundless, amazing enthusiasm and energy for this show make it our favorite of the season each year. Anyone fancying coming to check out the show need just follow the link HERE and check out all the great stuff going on. And hey, if you come along, be sure to pop by the Blink Twice stand and say hey, chat about comics, or just check out our stuff!

So why does that bear look so ANGRY...?

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon May 01, 2006 10:21 pm

Okay, so this week there's gonna be an exciting mixed bag of nuts coming at you guys, with brand spanking new images every day (as usual!). So sit back, relax, and I hopr you enjoy the madness!

First up, some more MOON! environmental concept stuff, today in the form of a curious little floating plantation. As ever, there's tons of writing about these strange worlds and their eco-systems by my Brother, Bob, the series creator/writer/all-seeing-eye, but all that will be revealed in the pages of the comic. For now, just check out the scribbles!

More tomorrow, fellow monkeys!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue May 02, 2006 10:16 pm

More from our on-line webstrory One Night in the City today, folkses...

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed May 03, 2006 10:33 pm

So, the wheels roll on, and Malcolm Magic issue 10 is coming on nicely! Here's a little selection of panals from the pencilling stages, hope you likey!

And, hey, guys, our webmaster general Mark Clements over at KENNEL 17 has just updated the Studio Blink Twice site in a BIG way! Go HERE to check it out! You the man, Marky! Okay, so on with the pics then...

damasceno

congrats!

Post by damasceno » Thu May 04, 2006 6:48 am

i realy liked the colors of it! very nice work.

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Thu May 04, 2006 10:18 pm

Hey, Damasceno! Thank you sooo much, man! Glad you likey!

Well, it's already Friday here in the UK, and as I sit and watch the sun rise at my window here in the West Wing of Blink Towers, the smell of fresh bakery is wafting up to me, which can only mean one thing; ole Skitty Peebles is here with the fresh bread and cakes delivery for the big ball this weekend. Right! I'm off to nab a couple of Charlie Choc's Famous Twisted Muffins, before Chef puts them away in the larder!

In the meantime, here's another slice o' MOON!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Sun May 07, 2006 10:05 pm

So Monday's here, and it's a short one, forum-wise for us this week, as I'll only be posting today and tomorrow, and then I'm off into con prep mode, so all internet-based comms have to cease (I'd never get ANYTHING done!). So, first up, here's a little page from the black and white storyline in Malcolm Magic issue 9. Reggy, Chester and Fikov have been found guilty of detroying half the 'Dale when they crashed through the interdimentional wall from Fuzzton and have been sentanced to work as a touring comedy troupe. Yep. It's THAT kind of comic! Hoho! Let's see how they get on it their big performance at Pratfall's Theatre Bowl......

Blom

Post by Blom » Mon May 08, 2006 8:57 am

Nice work Lorenzo!
The image on the post about One Night in the City looks like you also got something new to your organic great style. Is that a web-comic that is something diffrent form Moon?

Alot of fun in your drawings here, great to see!

Blom ;)

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue May 09, 2006 1:53 am

BLOM! Man, good to see you dude! I tell you what, a post in this forum always makes my day, pal! Thank you! One Night in the City is a web-only story updated each month. You can view the whole night so far OVER HERE

So, this is my last post until next Tuesday due to prep for THE CON, and to make up for this unforgivable lack of The Blink in your lives, we wanted to give you something a bit special to keep you going through the long, lonely nights. It was an organisational nightmare get every body’s agents to agree, and the seating plan changed some 132 times to avoid people fighting/eating the person sitting next to them, but on Sunday we got the whole gang down to the studio and got the shot we were after. So here it is guys…The Class of 2006, the entire Malcolm Magic cast from the first 10 issues, enyoy…

Oh, and that big green and brown guy was a NIGHTMARE! He’d only drink “Special Weserve” Nodsuf Mount BOOM bottled water, and was endlessly complaining about legroom. *sigh* there really is no pleasing some monsters…

Mikie

Post by Mikie » Thu May 11, 2006 8:33 pm

SWEET!!!! :D

Mbellamy

Post by Mbellamy » Fri May 12, 2006 7:02 am

I love your color sense. You have some very nice works here!