STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread!! New images every week!

Post comics.
Tyler

Post by Tyler » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:31 pm

That's one hell of a birthday card right there!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:21 pm

Hey Tyler! Haha! Thanks, bud! Glad you like, manno!

Ah-haaa! Well, we return!! The London Con was an absolute STORMER, and you'll be pleased to here the Blink boys had a rather awesome time all round! Wanting to take a bit more time over my sketches than in the past, I only ran off about 30 - 40 over the weekend, and I'll be posting some each day all this week. Thanks to all the guys and gals who showed up to make this MASSIVE show so much fun - we loves ya! Back for another very soon!

Now, let's see some of those free sketches (excuse poor focus on some of 'em!)...

Lorenzo!

Buy and preview books by The Etherington BrothersHERE!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:19 pm

Okay, day two, here's some more, note that the first one is not dissimilar to a sketch I posted in here from Bristol a while back. Must have a thing for AT-AT's, I guess...!

almo

Post by almo » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:15 am

I haven't commented to this thread in a while. I just wanted to say everything continues to look great!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:59 pm

Hey Almo!! Thank you soooo muchos! Glad it's still a fun place to check out, cheers!

Okay, so I'm waiting on the pics for about 65% of the con sketches, so in the meantime, here's a couple of lil' vehicular ones I did recently...

Lorenzo!

-loo-bot-

Post by -loo-bot- » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:18 am

Your work is so lively!
Image- Mondays and Thursdays!

Bordeleau

Post by Bordeleau » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:37 am

A machine ! You're a machine ! All that details..... :shock:

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:23 pm

Hey loo bot!! Thank you buddy! Well, we have a lot of fun producing this stuff, I'm glad that attitude's coming across in the final product! Cheers!

Bordeleau! Good to see you here, pal! A machine, huh? Hoho! Well, not quite, but I do like to load on the details I guess. Hope they continue to keep your eyeballs busy, lots more to come this week!

More sketches from the London con, apologies for the blurry nature on some of these - hope you can still make 'em out!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:22 pm

Last few of my faves here! Now, be sure to check back in folks, as in the next few days I'll be posting up news of the once-a-year chance for you to get your paws on a rather special piece of original Blink Art! Ooooh!!

Cheers, guys and gals!

Lorenzo!

-loo-bot-

Post by -loo-bot- » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:00 am

Dude! You're an animal! They all rawk, especially that one-wheeled, slug-tailed, hamsterhead dude!
Image- Mondays and Thursdays!

Seth Wolfshorndl

Post by Seth Wolfshorndl » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:59 pm

Lorenzo!

I'm blown away by the detail in even your convention sketches! Amazing... those are some lucky fans getting those.

This thread continues to make me jealous of the British because they can buy these books now, and us yanks have to wait.

Excellent work, as always!

-Seth Wolfshorndl
Image Image

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:26 pm

Hey Loo-bot!! Thank you so much, pal! Haha! Yeah, ole' Hamsterhead's a fave of mine too, looks like he's just getting ready to do a little singin', huh? Thanks for the encouraging words, hope you enjoy this week's posts! Cheers!

Hey Seth! Great to see you pal!! Man, thank you soooo much dude! Glad the ole' sketches are making you smile, buddy! And hey, don't be jealous of the Brits, here's news of how to get your paws on your very own Malcsy goodness...!

Here's something special to start your week!! As some of you may know, here at The Blink we don't sell the original pages of art from our comics. Ever. In fact, we don't undertake commissions or commercial work of any kind (y'know, it's all about the comics, baby). So, the only way to get your hands on some original Blink comic art is to either get a free sketch at a con, or win an original board in one of our competitions run through the site and in the comics. Well, okay, there is ONE other way, and that's the annual Blink Art Auction, where just once a year we give you the opportunity to bid on just one piece of Blink art, and this year it's something fairly special - the original pencils for the cover of Malcolm Magic issue 11!! Yikes! The idea here is that the piece goes to a fan, so the ebay auction starts on Friday with NO reserve, NO starting price and FREE postage to ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! Aren't we good to you?! Oh, and we're also gonna throw in a full set of issues 1-12 of the UK-only single issues of Malcolm Magic, soon to be discontinued! Here's a shot of the piece after a digital clean, the original is a little more smudgy!!

More news on this once it's up and running guys!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:14 pm

Right! A fun week ahead now, with a full preview page from Malcom Issue 11 every day from now 'till Friday!! ALLLLLRIIIIIIGHT!!

Let's get on with it then, eh?

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:24 pm

Next page! Ooh! Things sure are hotting up!

Lorenzo!

Tyler

Post by Tyler » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:29 am

Gee willackers you churn this stuff out fast!!

!!

and a few extra !!'s for you!! :o