STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread!! New images every week!

Post comics.
Lorenzo

Re: STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread!! New images every week!

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 am

Hey folks, not long now until our new series YORE! launches in the Dandy here in the UK, so I thought I'd give you another little peek at some artwork. This image is from the tenth episode of the story, so you won't be seeing this in the comic for a good few months yet!

Oh, and don't forget, it's not long until the Cardiff comics expo! We'll be there signing books and stuff! Details here: http://theetheringtonbrothers.blogspot. ... -expo.html

Lorenzo!

Buy and preview books by The Etherington BrothersHERE!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:03 am

Let's start the week with a few new screen shots from our forth-coming DANDY adventure series, YORE!

Today you get your first glimpse as our main three cast members, Piggy, Elfin and Doombar! We're not going to tell you too much about the stories, because frankly, we want you to follow the weekly adventures in the Dandy! So, until the strip launches (not long now!) sit back, scroll down, and enjoy theses environmentals!

Lorenzo!

Seth Wolfshorndl

Post by Seth Wolfshorndl » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:45 am

REALLY digging all the texture you're getting into your colors now (not that they ever looked bad)!
Image Image

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:18 am

Cheers bro! Glad you're liking the new stuff, much appreciate the support pal!!!

Well, I can now announce that YORE! launches with episode 1 in the Dandy this week! Whoop! Wednesday the 9th you'll be able to go into your local newsagent and join us for the beginning of our brand new adventure! Let's celebrate with a few more glimpses at some environments, and a taster of some of the incidental characters who crop up...

More stuff over HERE on our blog...

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:56 am

A couple of things today, first up the cover to our new comic book BAGGAGE which is published by Random House later this year. Lots more about the book HERE!

Then a little piccie for my wonderful girl, who continues to be my best friend and my greatest inspiration. I love you, baby!
x
Lorenzo!

sammy

Post by sammy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 am

:) I loved finding your comics in the Dandy last week (I read monkey nuts in the gaurdian/DFC). Looking forward to reading more of YORE. The colouring is beautiful :)

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:00 am

Hey Sammy! Ah! Thank you! Very glad you're enjoying seeing our stuff in the Dandy, that's very cool! Glad to hear you're an old Guardian comic/dfc reader! Stay tuned, there may well be some new Monkey Nuts news on the way soooon! Love your stuff, has a very cool Scott Pilgrim vibe!

Hey folks! Yep, it's been a while, but we're doing it again! From now until the 21st Feb we're offering you 20% off the mighty 600 page El Sketchbook Lorenzo Deluxe Collection! This book has been one of our best-sellers every month since publication last year, and some of you have been kind enough to drop me a few lines to let me know you've enjoyed it, for which I thank you so much! Please have a read on the image above of a few testimonials from guys and girls who have already taken the plunge and picked up the book!

You can also get this saving off our lovely 320 page Malcolm Magic comic book - the one that started it all! SimplyGO HERE, choose the books you want and enter the code "HAPPYUK" at checkout to make your lovely big saving!

Oh, and don't forget, we're going to be appearing at the Cardiff Comics Expo on the 26th  of this month! Details HERE!

You're welcome!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:53 am

Right, it's Dandy day, and that can only mean one thing, a new episode of YORE! Posted below are some sneak-peeks at future episode artwork, along with a robot from a new mini puzzle series that you can read about HERE!

Enjoy!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:45 am

A little peek at some upcoming art from our series YORE! that we posted on the blog this week. What's that? You don't subscribe to our blog? Well, you really should, this week alone you would have read THIS tour report,
been invited to THIS EXHIBITION,
and seen THIS exclusive little STRANSKI sketch.

All in just the last three days!

See you over there!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Re: STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread!! New images every week

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:21 am

Some more nuggets of illustrative weirdness from the world of Piggy, Doombar and Elfin. So what are you waiting for? Get down the shops, pick up a copy of this week's Dandy, and a "Tooth Decay" size bag of sweets, and get adventuring!

Read more about this comic (and see a pig and an Elf arguing about Baboon's bottoms and Vampire Sloths) HERE

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:52 am

It's Dandy Day! Whoop! Before you head to the shops for your copy and a "King Kavity" chocolate bar, here's a little sneak peek at a few process break-downs for some of the incidental characters I've been drawing in the series recently...

More coming very soon, including news of a BRAND NEW and EXTREMELY limited edition art book...!

Oh, and did you hear? Our first run of Monkey Nuts books has SOLD OUT! The book is going back to press and will be available again in about a month, more news HERE!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:01 am

A little break-down of a panel from YORE! today, seeing as it's DANDY day! Read more about it and see a few more sneak peeks, including Doombar going through a wall feet first HERE!

More very soon!

Lorenzo!

More...

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:23 am

Okay guys, I never usually ask for anything like this, but a little help here would be VERY much appreciated! My bro has a strip in the Dandy which is in a Last Man Standing style knockout contest with 4 other strips, and we need your votes to help him win! Please go HERE and follow the link to vote! It is literally the click of a button and we'd really appreciate it! If you could do it today that would be aweeeeeesome!

Cheers guys! More new stuff soon!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:21 am

Hey folks...wait for it...wait for it...it's DANDY day! Whooooop!
Here, for your eyeballs to enjoy is a breakdown of one of the character designs from a recent episode of YORE!
If you like this sort of thing, and you want more, and I mean like SIX HUNDRED pages more, then I would like to thoroughly recommend you treat yourself to a copy of my massive MASSIVE sketchbook, available for delivery all over the world, you can buy it from HERE!

In the meantime, here are some more header panels from up and coming YORE! episodes...

More very very SOOOOON!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:31 am

Drum roll......
It's DANDY daaaaaaaaaaaay! Whoop! A little pics here of one of my Professor Popalop pages, then a character design I've been working on recently for YORE! followed by some more environments. Okay, that's enough for now, but keep an eye on our BLOG over the next couple of days, 'cos I'm going to be announcing something excitin'!

Lorenzo!