STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread!! New images every week!

Post comics.
Lorenzo

Re: STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread!! New images every week!

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:51 pm

So, you'll be at the Monkey Nuts Book Launch in London tonight, right? Awesome. It's going to be a blast, and don't worry if this is the first you've read about it, if you're around London tonight, just come along, no invite needed! Details of where and when are HERE, see you there!

So....today's pic is one from the myriad of projects I have going at the moment. Can't tell you much more about it right now, just keep your eyes and ears open for more news soon!

Oh, and there's a new Star Wars magazine dropping in the US this month, and my bro writes it! GO HERE to read an interview with him on the official Star Wars site!

Lorenzo!

Buy and preview books by The Etherington BrothersHERE!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:24 am

Hey folks, firstly, a huge thanks to all who came to our book launch on Thursday, what an AMAZING night!! Read about it HERE.

SECONDLY, I'm very pleased to announce that the etherington brothers are now represented by the mighty United Agents. Read about our signing with them HERE.

And FINALLY, I just to remind you that we will be appearing at the Birmingham Comics Show this coming Saturday (16th Oct). Although it's a 2-day show we'll only be the on the Saturday, due to work commitments on our new book series. We will have a limited stock of all our titles, so be sure to get there early to avoid disappointment! So, come along, pick up a book or two, get us to deface it with sketches/dedications and have a good ole' chat about all thing COMIC!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 am

So, we had a great time at the Birmingham con yesterday, report to follow on the blog from Robin in the next few days. In the meantime, as it's a peaceful sunny Autumn Sunday here in Castle Etherington, I thought I'd post up a little pic I drew for my girl...

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Hey guys, thought I'd start this morning with a little unfinished sketch. Wanted to do a piece to express my absolute LOVE of Dreamwork's matserful How to Train Your Dragon, easily one of my films of the year and unquestionably my favorite CG feature film of all time, by a LONG way. As some of you will know, I've worked with Dreamworks in the past, and I was so pleased to see this classy movie get such an awesome and well deserved reception. I thought about doing one of the dragons from the movie, but then I decided it'd be more fun to make up one of my own. So I did! Hope you enjoy my scribbly lines!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:54 pm

A little break-down of a page from our new book Monkey Nuts. Have you got your copy yet? Get it anywhere in the world delivered for FREE right HERE! Whoop! Or you can always get it on Amazon if you so wish!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:06 am

It's Friday! The end of the week is within spitting distance, and we thought that we'd help kick-start your weekend with something small and refreshingly palatable in the shape of a NEW FREE COMIC! So, may we proudly present, for the benefit of your eyeball's questionable enjoyment, FUFF & GOBBLE!

Lorenzo!

P.s. and don't forget to be at the Crystal Palace book festival tomorrow to come and get involved in our FREE comics making workshop! Details HERE!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:29 am

Hey folks, just a quick one to let you know that we'll be appearing at the London MCM Expo this Saturday and Sunday. We'll be on a table with the awesome Neill Cameron, (who's new book come out today, get it HERE!) for the weekend, so stop by, pick up a copy of Monkey Nuts, Or Malcolm, or our Giant Sketchbook, get it signed and have a chat! Oh, and if you want a sketch in your book (like the one below), be sure to come see us on the Saturday, as I won't be there on the Sunday!

See you there!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:30 am

Okay folks, you're gonna have to move fast to take advantage of this one! We're offering you 20% off my giant 600 page El sketchbook Lorenzo Deluxe collection and/or Malcolm Magic Big Kahuna Collection until 01/11/2010. That's a massive £4.99 off the sketchbook alone! JustGO HERE, choose the books you want and enter the code "GHOST" at checkout to make your lovely big saving! You're welcome!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:58 am

Hey folks! Here's another piece from my Stranski Comic Book project. Stay tuned to our blog HERE for news of a brand new Stranski print being released soon!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:25 am

Another Stranski piece to start the week right! Lots more like this in my Big 600 page sketchbook!

Enjoy!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:13 am

Here's a 4-stager of a panel from Monkey Nuts: The Diamond Egg of Wonders which you can have delivered for FREE anywhere in the world through THIS STORE! Enjoy! And you can read a load of reviews of the book in the last month or so's posts on our blog HERE!

More new stuff in just a moment!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am

Hey folks! Just wanted to invite you all to the opening night of a print exhibition that I have a new piece in. Thursday 2nd December is the date for your diaries, and the mighty Colston Hall in Bristol is the Venue.

Once again my work is appearing along with a host of extremely fine illustrative talent as part of a totally new series of prints, put out by Ink-dot and Hello Blue. The time for the opening night hasn't been finalised yet, but it'll be in the evening, and it'll be awesome as usual. My piece in the show is an exclusive new Stranski-themed print, and as I'm sworn not to show it here until the show has opened, I thought a big colourful pirate cockerel might get your attention just the same. So I drew on of them instead.

Stay tuned for more details, and if you're stuck for Christmas prezzie ideas in the meantime, why not treat your loved ones to either THIS PRINT or THIS PRINT which are still available in limited numbers from my previous shows! ;)

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:42 am

It's Mooooooonday! Hope you're all having a relatively pleasant time back in your studios/offices/places of learning. It's a chilly winters' morn here in Castle Etherington, so what better way to warm the ole' cockles than with a brand spanking new piece of Stranski art? Here ya' go!

Want to see all of the previous Stranski pieces so far in one place without having to trawl through this ole' blog/thread? Just go HERE!

Lorenzo!

KidVideo

Post by KidVideo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Really great stuff Lorenzo. Really like the feel of these new ones, different mood than what you usually bring. Loving it! Can't wait to see more.

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:54 am

Hey Kid Video! Cheers pal, glad the new works are making you smile, cheers for the supprot, it's much appreciated! Lots more on the way, hope you continue to enjoy!!

In a follow up to THIS POST I wanted to drop in and give you all the final details for the Ink-Dot Tonic exhibition I have a piece in. The opening night is FRIDAY 2nd DECEMBER at Colsten Hall here in Bristol from 6pm to 8pm*. There'll be wine, peeps, top notch art, a live jazz band and lots of general goodness, so please, come along, bring your friends and shoot the breeze!

The exhibition then runs until 2nd January.

See you there!

Lorenzo!

* Whilst I've been been told these are the private view times, the gallery will be staying open until the close of the whole venue, and there is a bar right there... so there really is no necessity to rush off home. Stay... mingle!