STUDIO BLINK TWICE! MOON! FIRST LOOK!! Fri 30th Dec!

Post comics.
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:38 pm

Hey guys! It's Friday, and it's about two weeks to Chrimbo, and I'm feelin' EX-TREMELY good what with all the yuletide cheer and roaring fires and stuff here at Blink Twice Manor.

So, before we launch into a forteen day state of uncontainable excitement at the coming festivities, here's one more slice o' Blink Twice B&W goodness from issue 7 this time!

Stay warm, folks, and get ready for news between now and Chrimbo of all the BT goodstuff coming your collective ways in the new year! Including the launch of our Web story!

Ooh!

Lorenzo!
Last edited by Lorenzo on Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buy and preview books by The Etherington BrothersHERE!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:48 am

Hey guys! So, it's officially Christmas week (I think, or is that next week...hmm...i'm not sure, actually!)! But anyways, Ooh! What a thrill!

An what a week it's gonna be here in the Blink twice thread! I had a few new year and Chrimbo exclusives for ya' anyways, but due to the Flight forum's moentary nose dive last week, you've also got all last week's goodies too! So here, before the festivities begin proper, is what you missed out on during the last seven days; a nice big explosion, another shot of triffic city, and a layer break down of the same image for those who are interested! Enjoy! More later in the week!

Lorenzohoho!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:20 pm

Gooood morning folkses! Well! Only one more forum-posting day before Christmas for the Lorenzo! (is it sad I view time in that way? I dunno!) So before tomorrow's big hullaballo of a Christmas posting, complete with the Blink twice Dangmas card and a special yuletide message for each and every one of youse guys, here's a little Festive treat! We're dusting off the comic pages vaults here at Blink Twice and harking back to days gone by. To this time last year, in fact, when we produced a unique little one-shot called TUSK. Set in a bar in Fuzzton, but totally seperate from the world of Malcolm, it tells the stories of the last Mammal Standing pub and it's inhabitants. The comic itself is split up into 6 short stories, and here for your fireside reading delight is one of 'em! Hope you can make out the text, I know it's a little hard to read on some of our smaller preview pages, but take the time, and I hope you'll delight at the sleepy lifestyle and banter of these little characters and their world.

Enjoy!

Lorenzohoho!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:22 am

Hey, hey guys!

Well, it’s been a few days since I’ve posted a new image, and that can only mean one thing…er…I’ve been lazy. But it's Christmas Eve morning, and I'm at my folks house, with a hot cup of Valor Cao and the warm hum of the hard drive fan. Geeze, I do love these forums! So it's a quick one today, as I drove across the country in my ole' 60's car yesterday, and my Dad's keen for me to take him out for a drive round the countryside in it!

So, sorry about my brief absence from posting your almost daily slices of SBT goodness, but I’m back, and Chrimbo’s around the corner, so you just KNOW I’ve got something special for ya’! Here, for your yuletide delight, is the Blink Twice Dangmas Card! As you can see, it shows Malcolm, Hush, Pygmy and Kweet in a spot of yuletide bother, Hohoho!

I just wanted to say a huge MERRY DANGMAS to all you guys who have checked out this lumpy ole’ thread in 2005, I hope you’ve enjoyed these first steps into the weird and wonderful world of Blink Twice and that you stick with us for the impending delights of 2006! Between Chrimbo and New Year I’ll be posting a few super-advance previews of stuff you’ll be seeing in the coming months, but for now, I’d like to personally thank all the folks who have not only taken the time to check out our stuff, but to bother to leave a comment, crit of just some feedback…

So a very special Merry Dangmas to the following thread-posting-good-guys-and-gals (in order of appearance!):

Wendy W, Goober, ChadTHX1138, JP, Matthewart, Ethan, Kazu, Blom, The_Noik, Felipe Cunha, Tylersaurous, Le Gate, Narishatar, Vince, Ian Jay, Dan, Sparkle, Chad Mackie, and Josh Mauser!

Thanks guys! Have a great one!

Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:33 pm

Well, here we are, Chrimbo bells still a-ringin' in my head, and New Year's shindigs on their way! That can only mean one thing....it's time for a look ahead to 2006 and what Blink Twice are gonna be a-throwin' your way!

So, first up, here's a lil' teaser for our brand new webstory,

One Night In The City

It's gonna be landing on you collective desktops in January, so stay tuned kids...!

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:57 am

Well, here we are on the cusp of New Year's Eve, and as excited as I am about all the Malcolm stuff we've got coming next year (the series will be bought to an end at issue 12! Gasp!), and the recently mentioned One Night in the City, nothing, but NOTHING can compare to what we're gonna be showing you guys with MOON!

This series, which will be available internationally on it's launch in late 2006 will quite literally blow your socks off, kids! Well...I hope it will, HoHo!

Anyways, you know I love the hype, so here, for your curiosity-building delight, is the first teaser! YES it's full colour, YES it's a huge, wild story penned by my Broski, YES every page is insanely crammed with mind-bending detail...

...yikes!

Stay tuned!

Lorenzo!
Last edited by Lorenzo on Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Josh Mauser

Post by Josh Mauser » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:54 am

O_O I feel as if I should be making popcorn...

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:24 pm

Damn right Josh! In fact, Popcorn's a pretty appropriate snack, but you'll have to wait to find out why! So, just a quick one to confirm that yes, the images are all down at the moment, as the massive amount of traffic our site's getting from all the forum threads is just too much for our lil' ole' server, so we're changing over to a great big new monster! Bare with us though, and I'll come back in and let you all know when it's all back up!

Sorry!

Lorenzo!