Warlords of Space

Post comics.
planet ant

Warlords of Space

Post by planet ant » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 pm

I meant to post these here forever ago! Life has just been too chopped up and busy.

The characters were developed over the course of a few years. I have some stories roughly laid out, but the shorts below are quite random, so please forgive me on that. Still working on the inking and trying to settle on an exact style. Getting there slowly.

Oh and here's a character sketch. I particularly liked her attitude and in general the way she turned out.

These two are older and the line work is thinner. I'm not sure which to go with.

You can probably tell by now these are NOT serious. I hope you find them funny and not insulting.

And a few more sketches. It says "Zarlok" below and up top "Zorlok." Ha! Still haven't pinned that one down yet!

You can see the other weird stuff that keeps me busy over at my blog http://www.anthonyvanarsdale.blogspot.com
The site where I post the comics is http://thewarlordsofspace.blogspot.com/ but it's still being put together.

Ciao!

gau dog

Re: Warlords of Space

Post by gau dog » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:28 am

Great expressions!

-PookeyG-

Post by -PookeyG- » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:42 pm

The art all looks good. Line-work, composition, colors... it all looks great. I really like it.

Those faces are PRICELESS!!! I could stare at those faces for hours. High Fives!

planet ant

Post by planet ant » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:59 am

Thanks gau dog! Thanks -PookeyG- ! High Fives back at ya!

I have some other stuff in the works. Wish I had more time on it. Here are a few sketches for fun.

Dom

Post by Dom » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Wow that's really cool! I definitely prefer the thinner line work, don't ask me why...
I also like your character design figure, specially her hair! Nicely done.

planet ant

Post by planet ant » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:49 am

Thanks Dom! and I can't believe it's been over a year. I've had the characters and story roughs in the back of my head all this time wishing I could get to it. Anyway I'm hoping 2013 will leave a little time on the side for me to move this along. Until then here's a quick one. I think I've got the characters finally anchored down, drawing them here and there on scrap paper all this time...

Also you can go by the blog http://thewarlordsofspace.blogspot.com/