White Smoke - A Collab Project [NEW PAGES ADDED]

Post comics.
simonwl

White Smoke - A Collab Project [NEW PAGES ADDED]

Post by simonwl » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:25 am

And that is how the story starts. How it'll continue will be up to the participants. So far I only have a few people along for the ride, which is why I thought I'd try to advertise the project here. :)
  • - Each person would each be drawing between 1-5 pages, then hand both the story and the drawing duties over to the next participant. If so desired, they can definitely agree on a story together.
    - If some people have the time and motivation, it would also be possible to cycle participants, eg when we only have 3 participants, after the third participant is done drawing, he'll hand over the duties to the first again and so on until we decide the comic should end.
    - The general mood of the comic shouldn't evolve into a straight up crazy comedy (it can still be funny of course, but it shouldn't be the main focus) and it obviously shouldn't turn into a gorefest or have genitals all over the place either, but dark and mature themes are welcome to be explored.
    - If the final product turns out long and entertaining enough (and gathers enough interest from readers), I will try and see whether it'd be possible to get it printed.
Send me an email if you think you're up for it or have any questions: omega5ooo(at)gmail.com
Last edited by simonwl on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

simonwl

Re: White Smoke - A Collab Project [Looking for participants!]

Post by simonwl » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:52 pm

I put up a little website for the project, complete with a fancy logo: http://whitesmoke.simonwl.com

Also, here's an amazing new set of pages by Nate Wootters:

We're still looking for participants! If you're interested, don't hesitate to drop a line. :D
Image Image