MYTH - Sci-Fi/Fantasy Graphic Novel

Post comics.
thirdeyeh

Re: MYTH - Sci-Fi/Fantasy Graphic Novel

Post by thirdeyeh » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 am

Looking awesome Brian! I can tell you that if you don't think that what you've shown is enough to get someone excited then you might want to think through it some. Reason being is that most every editor/agent will only need about two pages to form an opinion already. You need to make sure that this will get their attention without anything else. So if you think another scene is better then you may want to go with that. My agent has told me that all he needs is like 6 pages to get the point across. And it can come from anywhere in your story. I think you've built up some great suspense here, but if you think a much grander scene would sell your book better then do that. I kinda wish I had chosen another scene to pitch The Unknowns with, because of that reason alone.

So really just one scene, some concept art if you have some (not really necessary), a query and a one page summary.

Keep making magic happen! :D

briantaylor

Post by briantaylor » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:31 am

Good point, man. I think my plan right now will be to finish this scene up since I've put so much work into it already. Then I'll take a look at it overall and see if another scene might be better suited for sending to agents/publishers. Thanks for the comments :)

briantaylor

Post by briantaylor » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:01 pm

New page!