Looking for comic artists

Post comics.
Mick

Looking for comic artists

Post by Mick » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:13 pm

G'day to everyone,
This is my first posting. I am a writer of novels and short stories, mainly in the heroic fantasy genre. I am looking for an artist who might like to team up with me to get our work published in Christian circles, then perhaps secular ones. (But not compromising the Christian standard.)
Why do I ask this of you? It's simple, I am stuck between two worlds. My work is far too adventurous for Christian circles and too Christian for secular circles. I'm thinking there might be more scope for adventure in comics, then if that is successful, I might try again to publish my books.
My first book is called, "Tales from the Hall of Heroes." This is a collection of champions depicted in a merorial hall in life sized marble statues. They are the heroes of a land known as Nusalle. Each story, is formed a round a Biblical passage and therefore illustrating the concept, but written similar to the standard of say...Conan the Barbarian.
The artist I'd like to respond to this post would draw the characters more graphically (Not cartoony.) perhaps in charcoals, or something similar.
Thanks for reading this, hope to hear from you soon.

KidVideo

Post by KidVideo » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:59 pm

well you sure came to the right place! :D