- Posts: 246
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:47 pm
- Location: PDX
Congratulations on your engagement guys. And your new adoption as well.
- Posts: 892
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:19 am
- Location: Finland
I agree with Mike, we crave for a comic.
Was it love at first sight or what? We want to know every detail.
But don't get too mushy. Heh.
Thumbs up you two.
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:44 am
- Location: T-Dot
Congratulations you two!
i wonder if this story will make it's way into the next volume of flight?
all the best
Co-Editor in Chief - PopImage.com
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:12 pm
- Location: Crush County, CA
- Posts: 1360
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:14 pm
- Location: France
Congratulations Kean !
And congrats to the new parents too.
- Posts: 858
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:28 pm
- Location: Langley, BC
Wow! Engaged and Parenthood! I go away for a weekend and miss out on all the news! Congratulations you three.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: pasadena
congratulations you two! i just tried to think of something great to say, but i can't think of anything other than congratulations... you both deserve it!
can't wait till you both are back here.
- Posts: 676
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:43 am
Congratulations Kazu and Amy.
Intergalactic proton powered electrical tentacle advertising droids!!!!!
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:05 pm
- Location: Vansterdam
Yikes, I spent a couple days moving around and then log on to this?! Exciting times, congrats Kazu and Amy!!! Aw, you guys are so adorable together!
Soooo.... when can we crash the wedding with blenders of happiness and joy? ;D
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 11:19 am
Congrats guys. (Man, there's a lot of congratulations on this site!)
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:38 pm
- Location: Atlanta
Yes, congrats, guys. You give us all hope.
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:55 am
- Location: NYC
Congrats, marriage is a beautiful thing.
Where's The Bachelor Party!!!!!!!!
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:21 pm
- Location: UK
Hey, congratulations guys. All the best!
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:10 pm
- Location: orange county CA
yay for you guys!!! congrats and best wishes.
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:18 am
- Location: Melbourne.
Oh wow, this is awesome!
Best wishes, you guys! Yay!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests