t a t p o t b

General Discussion
Hupselipup

t a t p o t b

Post by Hupselipup » Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:40 pm

Just a few minutes ago I finished reading this entire message board. It took me a day or two. I must say that this is an interesting little corner of the internet and I am glad to have stumbled upon it. I enjoyed reading through the topics and seeing your work, browsing your individual sites, great. I hope all you people will get to make a darn good book. A voluminous anthology, I am already looking forward to it. Keep up the great work.

dan

Post by dan » Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:16 pm

I hope it's published, i would like to buy it. :)

Kazu
Site Admin

Post by Kazu » Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:47 pm

Thank you very much, hupselipup and Nucleardan. It looks pretty certain that the book will see the light of day, and I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

If what I have seen already from the contributors presages the final product, I think you will all be very pleasantly surprised. :D

Hupselipup

Post by Hupselipup » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:00 pm

Surprises, uhoh!,

ah but pleasantly, good.

I am expecting an entertaining fun book man so don't surprise me too much. Blow me away you may. I am all braced for that allready. But to surprise me you'd have to pull something ugly out of the hat. Unless the uglyness has the best story ever told accompanying it, please leave it where its hiding!

dan

Post by dan » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:08 pm

I think I'll be stupified if anything. :)

Dan