Inspiration: Airship: Aircruise Concept

General Discussion
Blom

Inspiration: Airship: Aircruise Concept

Post by Blom » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 am

I know that there is more than one around here who likes the idea of airships. And today I found something in a online newspaper about a airship hotel. This is a concept design by people with a LOT of money and high dreams. And I guess it will cost the house to be able to travel with it in the future, but it is also a great inspiration for the one who likes airships, and to see how people with money presents there new ideas.

Here is the 5 min concept video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP15Vgt55Gk

So, what do you think about it?
Tor Harald Blom

neil

Re: Inspiration: Airship: Aircruise Concept

Post by neil » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:24 pm

It looks pretty cool. I thought it was funny how they have a big screen in the living room, in case you get bored of the view. I could just imagine people shuttering the windows to watch something inane on TV. (Kind of like the astronaut who brought Battlestar Galactica DVD's with him into space.) I was watching a video about a balloonist the other day, and somehow that seemed more exhilirating--like he was really out there grappling with a new element, rather than just transplanting the usual conveniences into a new environment. This feels more like a beautiful place to die in; but this certainly beats flying in coach class. :x