Web Comic Secret Santa Exchange 2009

General Discussion
sharpclaw

Web Comic Secret Santa Exchange 2009

Post by sharpclaw » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:22 am

Hey! A shout-out to cartoonists who like Secret Santa exchanges: I am running a Web Comic Secret Santa Exchange and registration is now open for 2009. So, if you would like to draw a gift comic/image, receive a gift comic/image, and maybe find a few new fun comics to add to your reading list, then come check it out.

Details, including rules and how to sign up, are available at my Web Comic Secret Santa Exchange 2009 site. Thanks and have fun!

Mr. Average

Re: Web Comic Secret Santa Exchange 2009

Post by Mr. Average » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:20 pm

I'd love to join, but I don't think I meet the rules, being only on page 9/10. Ah, well, next year maybe. It's a pretty interesting idea, though - I'll follow it with interest!

--M
Image Image

sharpclaw

Post by sharpclaw » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:30 am

Wow, your comic rocks! So yeah, I hope that you participate next year. :-D

wendyw

Post by wendyw » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:30 am

I've done two secret Santas before with another site and they were fun.

Unfortunately my comic is on hiatus due to being in the process of moving house and running a community project thing and due to legal hold ups with moving I don't know when updates will resume properly, but I would be interested in being part of the safety net instead.

sharpclaw

Post by sharpclaw » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Yikes, with all that going on, would you want to add a swap to your collection of "Must Do"? Not that it wouldn't be lovely to have you, just you already have a lot on your plate! :shock:

But if you think that you are able and interested in being a Safety Net Volunteer, then please do swing by the Web Comic Secret Santa site and sign up... and have my thanks! :)