Anyone Need a Writer?

General Discussion
Prankster

Anyone Need a Writer?

Post by Prankster » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:31 pm

OK, I greatly apologize if this is bad form; if it is, just let me know and block this post or whatever. I don't want to be a big fat shill, but the fact is, some of the most spectacularly talented artists I've ever seen hang out on this forum.

Me, I'm not so spectacularly talented from an art perspective. I do write and draw a webcomic, Freak U., which is fairly popular. The link is at the bottom will take you there, but just for good measure, it's here. I also used to write a simple daily gag strip, Night Shift, to which I'd like to return someday, and I've been contributing to Chuck Whelon's "Pewfell"--I helped with Volume 4 and wrote almost all of Volume 5. I also have samples if anyone requires them. Oh, and I have a story published in the new British anthology "Nevermore", so I've achieved a professional level with this.

So...does anyone need a writer? I've been hoping to land another paid gig, but of course I'm willing to work on pitches and submissions with a talented artist. I'm quite happy to write other people's characters, too, so if you have an idea but need someone to help you write it, I'm your man.

I also have ideas of my own, of course, and am always looking for artists for my own projects...in particular, I had a comic called Amazon Space Rangers that I had to abandon because the art was too much for me, but I'd like to keep going on it if I could find another artist.

Anyway. I'm flexible, hard-working and, I like to think, at least modestly talented, and I appreciate the role of the artist in the creative process. If anyone's interested in working with me in some capacity, post in this thread, PM me, or email me at Prankster36(at)hotmail.com . Thanks.
Check out my comics and stuff at Phantasmic Tales.

Prankster

Post by Prankster » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:49 pm

It's been a little busier around here lately, so I thought I'd give this a bump...
Check out my comics and stuff at Phantasmic Tales.