Another "Who's Going?" Thread: TCAF 07

General Discussion
Michael Firman

Another "Who's Going?" Thread: TCAF 07

Post by Michael Firman » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:00 pm

Less than a week away! I'm pretty sure I'll be present, and I'll have my Image on, so if any Flight'ites see me feel free to introduce yourself!

PS I like comics. How about you guys???
ImageImageImageImage

Joey

Post by Joey » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:45 pm

These guys are all packed up and ready to go!

It's going to be great! I'll be sharing table space with Michele Chidester (girlfriend), David Yoder, Adam Aylard (Canadian), Drew Weing, and Eleanor Davis! Come by and check out our wide array of mini-comics and various good stuff. And by all means check out The Ride Home, in it's newly published and fancy glory!!

It'll be great to meet you Michael! I'll probably be spending some time at the Flight table as well...but anybody who buys a copy of Flight 3 or 4 is free to track me down where ever I am and get me to doodle in their book :D
Visit the Tragic Planet!

jdalton

Post by jdalton » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:00 am

Man, I wish I was going. I went to the Paradise Toronto con this year not realizing it was second potato. Next time I'll be there for sure.
Jonathon Dalton
Image Image

Nofret

Post by Nofret » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:50 am

Should be there, hanging around the Flight table and doodling Avatar stuff (which is all I do these days...not complaining!)

goRaina

Post by goRaina » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:35 pm

I'll be there! I'll be dividing my time between the Kids Tent and my own table inside the show. And my Comics Bakery table mates, Dave Roman, John Green, and Marion Vitus will be by my side!

I'm debuting the newest Baby-sitters Club graphic novel, Mary Anne Saves the Day, at TCAF. :D