New to the FLIGHT forums? Introduce yourself in this thread!

General Discussion
Rythem 'Scat' Cat

Post by Rythem 'Scat' Cat » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:44 pm

I'm pretty new here. Hiya!!!! :D

k-9lives

hello

Post by k-9lives » Sat May 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi, I'm pretty new here... posted some stuff a while back just after I found Copper which is awesome!

hanzo

Post by hanzo » Sun May 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi!
I thought I'll reintroduce myself... though I've been posting here for some time in the future... but I's been a while.
My name is Hannes and I'm a comic artist from Italy.
Look for the links in my signature if you want to see some of my work.
cheers
Hannes
BOLZANO COMICS FESTIVAL 2009

less is more... but not enough is not enough
my website: weblog.papernoise.net

Eviltwinpixie

Re: New to the FLIGHT forums? Introduce yourself in this thread!

Post by Eviltwinpixie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Hi!

My name's Holly and I'm originally from England, now living in Massachusetts. I've been enjoying browsing the art on these forums for a while, and finally decided to sign up so I can comment on it. :)

I dabble in comics myself, but I'm nowhere near the standard I see on this site.

My introduction to Flight was through my little brother. Flight, comics and art in general are a great way for us to stay connected when we're in different countries. Both being very creative people, we get a lot of fun out of working on things together, or reading a particular comic.

It's nice to meet you all!
Grog. A comic about pirates.

yoodle

Post by yoodle » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Hello,

I'm Kyle, from Santa Barbara, CA. I just picked up my first copy of Flight while visiting Comic Con yesterday in San Diego. I was excited to get it signed although I did feel like a nervous goofball (the only conversation piece I was able to bring up was how much I liked Copper...). Anyways, it was worth it. Hope to lurk moar and participate on this board from now on!

MeHighLow

Post by MeHighLow » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Hello, everyone!

My name is Mihailo (it's pronounced like my login) and I am a writer of various kinds. I have long dreamed of producing a webcomic, and I finally got together with my pal Manda, who is a most excellent artist, to make Weave, a fantasy graphic novel, hopefully the first of many. So, there is now a good reason to join this community which I have thus far partaken of only via occasional lurking.

seancooke

Post by seancooke » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Hello all!

Another new guy here. My name is Sean and I'm an illustrator in NY. Been following Bolt City and Flight for a long time now and thought I'd poke around and see what the forums were all about. You can find some of my work at my blog/site below.

Magnus Rex

Post by Magnus Rex » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Hey all!

I'm Derick Tsai and I do visual development and design for the entertainment industry through my studio, Magnus Rex.
I have been collecting and reading comics forever and finally decided to start making my own.
You can check out my work at the links below!

See ya in the forums!

Derick

Kazu
Site Admin

Post by Kazu » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Hello everyone! And welcome to the forums. :D

mestioko

Post by mestioko » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Okay, I've been gone for about a year, but now I'm back! Howdy everyone!!! :D

Kazu
Site Admin

Post by Kazu » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Welcome back, Mario! :D

Derrick Fish

Post by Derrick Fish » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:31 pm

I don't recall exactly HOW I discovered "FLIGHT" orignially, but I think it was through "Copper" many moons ago. I REALLy enjoy every volume and always look forward to what's next.

Now to get to the obligatory introduction, my name is Derrick Fish. I'm a cartoonist and illustrator living in lake Mary Florida. Since 2001, I've been the creator of the online webcomic, "Dandy & Company". I am the co-creator and artist of the self-published comic, "TAILS TO AMAZE" and am currently working away on a new black and white fantasy/adventure comic called "The Wellkeeper", also to be self-published (unless some benevolent publishing gods shine on me. lol)

I like sleeping in, darkness and puppy dogs. ;)

And now that the shameless self-promotion part of my introduction is over, I'll just say "Hello" and move on.

*Ahem*

Hello. :)

jonfl1

Post by jonfl1 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:30 am

Hello all! :D

I recently discovered this forum through a few fellow participants during this year's 24 Hour Comic Challenge and I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and growing as an artist!

A little about me: I'm 31 and live in Winter Park, a suburb of Orlando, FL. Instead of doing what I should have after high school, I went into the army for 10 years. So now I am basically picking up where I left off right after high school, trying to learn and grow as an artist and hopefully get to the point (eventually) of having work worth publishing.

So that's all for me, I'll start posting work soon and I look forward to everyone's critiques!

saba

Post by saba » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:31 am

Hey Folks,

I'm a 28 year old Graphic and Web Designer (not as much fun as it sounds), from Ireland.

I live in a small village, on a hill, surrounded by fields and woodland, with my beautiful wife, and a talking dog.
(Yes, our dog is abnormally clever, and she uses meaningful nouns to us, in english!)

This is the first forum in which I've posted in many years, and I'm looking forward to getting to know ye!

StudioCATCH

Hello!

Post by StudioCATCH » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Hello Flight Forums. My name is Régis (Reggie) Camargo, and I do some animation, illustration and comics, besides other things related to storytelling. I hope to share updates of my artwork here, so if you'd like a taste, drop by http://studio-catch.com and leave a comment or two. I'll probably post my comic updates on the proper threads here, so I hope to see you there!